Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Oriole and Orange


Birds have always been a wonder to me. They seem so at peace with nature and to see an eagle or osprey soar on the currents is fascinating. I was at an outdoor jazz concert last week and an osprey soared for overhead for 4 minutes never flapping his wings against the cloud free blue sky. What a treat! I finally finished my birds but the blue bird didn't turn out as well so decided just to post this one. I wish I could say I took the photo but it came from the wet canvas reference image library which artists may access for reference photos. http://www.wetcanvas.com. I still have another painting of peppers but it will have to wait for another day or until I can get a good photo of it. I think I can detect an improvement in my photo skills but then a snag occurs and it is back to the beginning. Have an enjoyable day. Honor

No comments: