Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm trying


Am working on the photo for (DSFDF) but have to wait for the oil to dry. I have a bit of finishing to do. I haven't tried to do two paintings at once before but decided to multitask and do another painting. Oh course, I have to try something new. I used a prepared smooth panel board and attempted to do a bird.... The paint just slid around and I was not happy with the results so will do a comparison on a canvas panel.
So... am going to post an earlier painting just to keep my promise to myself to keep blogging. This is a portrait of my niece. Hope everyone is having a great day. Honor

3 comments:

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

Love this, really a nice job. Not sure what you want to know about tags, they are just words to help people find your painting. ie if you were painting a beach scene the tags might be waterfront, beach, surf, waves, palms,boat, etc. good luck

Michelle said...

She looks lovely! I like her pose.

Multitasking is good. I always like to work on more than one painting at a time. That way when I get frustrated with one, I put it away for a little while and work on another one.

rachelsstudio.com said...

This is lovely Honor!