Monday, August 3, 2009

Reworked


After my critiquing session at the art salon, I decided to rework parts of the "Wooden Model" I posted a while back. Here is the final, the additional color helps a lot. I am constantly amazed at the amount of information on the net. Sooo much and sooo little time. I am knee deep into color and found some great ideas on doing my own color charts. I had done them when I first started three years ago but now I think I am finally starting to internalize them. Mike Rooney and Kerin McBride gave me great ideas on the free lessons that you find at http://www.jerrysartarama.com.

Summer is winding down and my favorite season is approaching. Why I favor fall over the others is a mystery to me, but Fall evokes smells, colors, crispy air that invigorate me. I love the smell of the wet earth. Hope everyone has a beautiful day and has an extra moment to "smell the roses"

No comments: