Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Finally!!



Have been meaning to do this DSFDF challenge but things kept interfering. I had a big break through two days ago when I realized I was creating all sorts of barriers to actually painting; such as it's too complicated; I don't have the time to do it justice. A long time ago I intensely disliked emptying the dishwasher. I had convinced my brain that it took so long etc.. So I timed it and it took 2 minutes!!! My attitude sure changed fast. I did the same thing with this painting. I decided to time myself and lo and behold I had overestimated the time and effort. I had used faulty logic to procrastinate and not get started... I feel I have removed some major barriers to my painting more frequently. Now I can squeeze it in with a free conscience.

No comments: