Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WOW Time Flies!


Hi, I can hardly believe a month has past so quickly. Thank You! Thank You, to John Wright. I received your lovely print of the winter scene as few days ago. What a nice thing to do. I am still painting but seem to get so far and the painting becomes a toned canvas. My learning curve does seem to be leveling off but I am rarely satisfied with the final product. Perhaps someday. I am going to a workshop as I have decided to settle down and do still life as that is what attracts me.
In the mean time, I am posting one of my earlier paintings of a bridge in Central Park that I did for my daughter and her husband. Their initials are actually carved on the tree trunk, only a mom would do that. Hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

Hi Honor!
What an unusual tree! I love the way it frames your scene!

How wonderful that you were able to get a painting from John!!

Hope you are well, Honor.

Karen said...

Tell us all about the workshop when you're ready...they can be so invigorating.